InnovaStrat’s thought leadership has produced strategic frameworks that enable sustainability to drive business innovation and growth.
Our framework for sustainable innovation was featured on the cover of the September 2009 edition of Harvard Business Review. HBR identified the article, lead-authored by InnovaStrat CEO Ram Nidumolu, as one of the top five sustainability publications of the last decade, and republished it in its Spring 2010 OnPoint edition. InnovaStrat’s five-stage process, based on 30 leading G500 corporations, continues to receive worldwide attention at conferences and in board rooms and C-suites.
Similarly, our framework for sustainable growth was recognized by the Stanford Social Innovation Review in its Winter 2012 publication. This framework is based on work with leading global corporations such as Alcoa and Puma. Lead author, Ram Nidumolu, CEO of InnovaStrat, collaborated with the CEO of Puma and the President of Growth Initiatives at Alcoa to produce this groundbreaking research.
Sea Change Insights and Practices
- A “one stop” review by our CEO, Dr. Ram Nidumolu, of the latest developments in corporate sustainability practices and leading-edge research.
- A high-quality and easy way to absorb what is essential from the fire hose of new information thrown every day at business executives.
- Reflects deep scholarship, a unique viewpoint, and key insights, all leading to business value for the super-busy business executive.
Click here to fill out the contact form and receive a sample.
We produce special reports on demand in a variety of corporate sustainability areas. We have deep and proven research expertise in sustainable innovation, sustainability strategy and growth, sustainable supply chains, and sustainability execution.
We have also produced industry-leading reports in areas such as high performance data centers. We are currently producing a special report for the TEEB for Business Coalition on how to enable business enterprises to manage their ecosystems services and biodiversity externalities.
Our work has won worldwide recognition through articles in leading business publications, where our CEO, Ram Nidumolu, was the lead author:
- Sustainable Innovation: “Why Sustainability is Now the Key Driver of Innovation,” Harvard Business Review, September 2009. Republished in the Spring 2010 OnPoint Edition of leading sustainability articles of the last decade. (Co-authored with CK Prahalad and MR Rangaswami)
- Sustainable Growth: “Connecting Heart to Head,” Stanford Social Innovation Review, Winter 2012 (Co-authored with Jochen Zeitz, CEO of Puma, and Kevin Kramer, President of Growth Initiatives, Alcoa).
We produce ground-breaking new reports on corporate sustainability practices for G500 executives.
We’ve produced the following reports for our partners:
- Driving Eco-Innovation: Best Practices among Global 500 Leaders
- Bridging the Eco-Strategy and Execution Gap: Best Practices among the Global 500
- Achieving Sustainable Supply Chains: Best Practices among Global 500 Firms
- Executive Guide: Best Practices for Leading Data Centers
- Framework for Accelerating Societal Transformation: Management of Ecosystems and Biodiversity Externalities in Business (In progress).
We produce a monthly research digest of major corporate sustainability research reports for the Corporate Eco Forum. These research digests are read by business executives and managers at Corporate Eco Forum’s 80+ global business enterprises.